Tonido On Fedora
- Tonido requires you to set SELinux to either "permissive" or "disabled" due to the way libraries for the Torrent and Workspace application are accessed. This is known as "text relocation".
- Download Set SELinux to either "permissive" or "disabled" by editing /etc/selinux/config as a root user. Reboot to enable the changes.
- Download and double-click the RPM. Type in the root password to install it.
- Go to "http://localhost:10001" in your browser. Tonido should be running.
- (Optional) To start Tonido on boot, open a Root Terminal and run "chkconfig tonidod on".