New In TonidoPlug2
- Wifi Enabled WiFi b/g/n
- 2.5 inch internal SATA
- Make your TonidoPlug2 into a Hotspot (Beta feature)
- Stream media to some UPnP/DLNA compliant devices like the XBOX 360 or PlayStation 3 (Beta feature)
TonidoPlug is packed with lot of cool features, here are some of them:
- Since it is a low powered device (consumes only about 5W), it can be left powered on 24x7.
- Allows to access your USB drive from local or remote network.
- Allows to share files/folders to friends and family.
- Listen to music files from anywhere.
- Access and share your photos/image collection with friends and family.
- Backup important data from all home computers on a centralized location.
- No need of port forwarding or router configuration changes. Works right out-of-box.
- Completely secure and private, with no data stored in any third-party(including us) servers.
TonidoPlug2 is based off the Marvell ARM processor architecture:
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60HZ
- Storage: 2.5" Internal SATA HDD Bay
- Storage: 512 MB of Flash
- Memory: 512 MB of DDR3
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network: WiFi b/g/n
- Interface: USB 2.0
- OS: Linux
TonidoPlug (Version 1)
TonidoPlug is based off the Marvell ARM processor architecture:
- 1.2 GHz ARM processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 512 MB Flash Memory
- Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with power voltages all across the world 100-220 V, 50-60Hz
The TonidoPlug runs a Embedded Linux Distribution based on Ubuntu Jaunty.