About Sync Upgrade for mydlink Cloud
Sync Upgrade for mydlink Cloud is a yearly subscription service that increases sync capacity to 50 GB.
- Create an user account in the Tonido Store and Buy "Sync Upgrade for mydlink Cloud" from the Tonido Store.
- Log in to your Tonido device. Go to Tools → Settings and then click Check for Updates to make sure you have the latest version of mydlink Cloud installed.
- Click Applications on the left side of the screen. Go to App Store Tab.
- Enter the Store user account from (1) and set store account details.
- If you have purchased "Sync Upgrade", the "Activation" button will appear. Click Activate button to activate "Sync Upgrade".
- Make sure the store credentials are entered exactly what you have in the Tonido store account. If you changed the password on the Tonido store, make sure you re-enter the credentials.
- Mac OSX: If you have a problem activating TonidoPro, make sure to stop Tonido, move the Tonido app outside "Applications" and to your Desktop. Restart it, do the activation and then move it back into "Applications".