- Tonido requires you to set SELinux to either "permissive" or "disabled" due to the way libraries for the Torrent and Workspace application are accessed. This is known as "text relocation".
64 bit Systems
We don't have a Tonido package for 64 bit yet. Meanwhile, you might want to try this:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
After installation, you can either launch by running tonido.sh or using GTK icon tray.
To run Tonido.sh:
If you are trying to launch Tonido with GTK tray icon support and don't have GTK IA32, then run:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs-gtk
- Set SELinux to either "permissive" or "disabled" by editing /etc/selinux/config as a root user. Reboot to enable the changes.
- Download and double-click the RPM. Type in the root password to install it.
- Go to "http://localhost:10001" in your browser. Tonido should be running.
- (Optional) To start Tonido on boot, open a Root Terminal and run "chkconfig tonidod on".