- Download TonidoSetup_i686.deb
- Double-Click on it and click "Install Package"
- Start Tonido from Applications->Internet->Tonido
Instructions via the CommandLine
For Remote Headless Configuration, check this page.
Uninstalling Tonido and Deleting Account
Uninstalling Tonido has two steps in Linux.
- Delete Tonido executables and library (typically in /usr/local/tonido folder (Tonido could also be installed in other location by the user during installation).
- Delete all local data stored by Tonido and Profile by deleting rm -rf ~/tonido
There are NO user data stored in Tonido servers to delete. The Tonido account however will no longer be available for any new installation and it cannot be removed.
64 bit Systems
We don't have a Tonido package for 64 bit yet. Meanwhile, you might want to try this:recommend installing the 64 bit Linux installation on 64-bit systems. The instructions below are provided if you want to install the 32 bit version on 64 bit systems.
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs-gtk
Tonido runs on Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu 8.04 and above
Tonido comes as a Debian package
Tonido has not been tested on previous versions of Ubuntu
Tonido can be installed on 64 bit versions of Ubuntu. See instructions below.