Tonido Windows Installation
- Tonido runs on the following Windows Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64bit), windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Tonido has not been tested, but it is expected to run on Windows 2000
- Tonido has not been tested on Windows Home Server or Windows Server
- Tonido is not expected to run on Windows 95, 98, ME
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 : %APPDATA%\tonido
(In Windows Vista %APPDATA% typically expands to "C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Tonido").
Tonido Account Data Paths
- In Windows Vista and Windows 7, your Tonido data information is stored at "C:\Users\<yourwindowsusername>\AppData\Roaming\Tonido\data"
It is recommended to backup this folder in case you want to be sure all your data is safe.
- Your Tonido local data is not removed when you uninstall Tonido unless you select an option during uninstall.
- Make sure that Tonido is not running when you reinstall Tonido.
- Exit Tonido before starting the installer.
Uninstalling Tonido and Deleting Account
Tonido installer should be used to uninstall Tonido. Please use that to uninstall and select the option to delete all local Tonido data (Which will delete your account as well).
There are NO user data stored in Tonido servers to delete. The Tonido account however will no longer be available for any new installation and it cannot be removed.