Tonido On Ubuntu 32 Bit
- Tonido runs on Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu 8.04 and above
- Tonido comes as a Debian package
- Tonido has not been tested on previous versions of Ubuntu
- Tonido can be installed on 64 bit versions of Ubuntu. See instructions below.
- Download TonidoSetup_i686.deb
- Double-Click on it and click "Install Package"
- Start Tonido from Applications->Internet->Tonido
Instructions via the CommandLine
For Remote Headless Configuration, check this page.
Uninstalling Tonido and Deleting Account
Uninstalling Tonido has two steps in Linux.
- Delete Tonido executables and library (typically in /usr/local/tonido folder (Tonido could also be installed in other location by the user during installation).
- Delete all local data stored by Tonido and Profile by deleting rm -rf ~/tonido
There are NO user data stored in Tonido servers to delete. The Tonido account however will no longer be available for any new installation and it cannot be removed.
64 bit Systems
We recommend installing the 64 bit Linux installation on 64-bit systems. The instructions below are provided if you want to install the 32 bit version on 64 bit systems.
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
After installation, you can either launch by running tonido.sh or using GTK icon tray.
To run Tonido.sh:
If you are trying to launch Tonido with GTK tray icon support and don't have GTK IA32, then run:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs-gtk