Advanced: Setting Up SSL
If you are using Tonido in its default configuration, you can get SSL(https) access to your Tonido by using the URL with a https:// prefix. You don't have to do anything else.
If you are not using Tonido Relaying Services, you need to purchase a SSL license from the Tonido Store.
Instructions for Tonido SSL License installation
- Open your Tonido instance. Make sure you run at least Tonido version 0.2.0.9648. Log in into your profile.
- Go to Tonido Admin and select the "Settings" tab.
- Select "Install Zip Package" option and choose the zip file provided to you
- Select "Upload". Once the zip is uploaded, you will get a success message.
- Restart Tonido and access Tonido using https:// prefix in your browser. To restart Tonido in your plug, you will need to unplug it from the power and replug it in.