Problem: www.tonidoplug.com/ip site doesn't not list your plug or it has an incorrect old entry.
- TonidoPlug is not able to connect to internet. Though the plug was able to get a proper IP address, it might not have correct DNS or gateway setting.
- Tonido software didn't start properly, so it couldn't update the latest IP information of the TonidoPlug to the website.
- Check if TonidoPlug is connected to your router through Ethernet cable.
- Unplug your TonidoPlug from power supply and wait for 1-2 minutes. Connect back your TonidoPlug.
- Please type in your TonidoPlug's mac address into the text box in the www.tonidoplug.com/ip page and click on search.
- If above step didn't list your plug, follow the workaround mentioned below.
- Login into your router. Generally, the link to access your router will be written on the router. e.g., "http://192.168.1.1".
- Click on "Attached Devices"
- Your TonidoPlug's IP address is listed next to a device named "TONIDOPLUG"
- Type in http://<tonidoip>:10001/ using browser running in a machine connected in your local network. If this is the first time you accessing the plug, you should see "First Time Setup Wizard". In this case use nosoup4u as default password to log in.
Here is a sample screen taken from NetGear router, your router's output might look different.