Access your Tonido server files like you would access any other files your hard disk on your Windows based PC.
TonidoDrive is fully secure and is built using a robust Windows filesystem driver so you can access your files with confidence.
Please follow the steps below to install and use TonidoDrive:
Download Tonido Drive from: http://www.tonido.com/app_drive_home.html
Use the following screenshots for reference for Installation:
1) Click on the download TonidoDrive execution file:
2) Installation progress:
3) Reboot after installation:
To map your Tonido server, simply enter your Tonido account information, for example:
1) Entering Tonido account information:
Password: <Tonido account password>
2) When you have proper Tonido credentials entered, click Ok:
3) TonidoDrive automatically picks up a available mount point. For example, in the above screenshot, TonidoDrive picked "H:" to be the mount point.
4) Now you have your Tonido server mapped as a drive using TonidoDrive. You can add/delete/edit files that is on your Tonido server.
When using Port Forwarding
If you are using port forwarding, please make sure to provide the correct port number