Tonido Mac OS X Installation
- Tonido requires minimum of Mac OS X 10.8 and above.
- Download TonidoSetup.dmg
- Open the TonidoSetup.dmg
- Move the tonidomac app to your applications directory or any other directory of your choosing
- Start Tonido by double-clicking "Tonido" app
Uninstalling Tonido and Deleting Account
Uninstalling Tonido has two steps in Mac OS.
- Delete /Applications/Tonido.App
- Delete all local data stored by Tonido and Profile by deleting rm -rf ~/tonido
There are NO user data stored in Tonido servers to delete. The Tonido account however will no longer be available for any new installation and it cannot be removed.