Follow these steps to collect necessary debug information for support:
1. Remove all the USB disks attached to TonidoPlug.
2. SSH (Steps to SSH) into your TonidoPlug using a tool called "Putty".
3. Stop Tonido
4. Run the commands below, the commands will differ depending upon which version of the TonidoPlug you have:
5. Power off the TonidoPlug.
6. Plug your USB drive back in.
7. Power on the TonidoPlug
Note (Step 4)
Some of the old TonidoPlugs might not have the path /media/disk1part1. In that case you need to use /media/usb0 instead. In this case your command will be: