Configuration on Headless Systems
If you are running Tonido on a system without display, you will need to follow the steps below to setup Tonido correctly. First, you will have to change a config setting to create a profile remotely.
Do the following:
- Start Tonido first by running the tonidoconsole binary to let it initialize the config data. Stop Tonido.
- Navigate to the following location: ~/tonido/data
- Open the configex.xml file
Change the following values
- Restart Tonido using the tonidoconsole app
- Open your browser and navigate to http://<serverip>:10001