When you log in to Tonido's web interface, all Tonido applications except TonidoPlug Admin are disabled.
There are four possible causes:
- The TonidoPlug's internal storage space is full. If this is the case, you will see an "Internal Disk Full" error message on the Tonido web interface.
- You updated the TonidoPlug's software and forgot to update your applications.
- You haven't attached a USB or SATA disk storage to the plug or haven't set the user data directory path to the connected storage correctly.
- Your attached Hard disk drive is going to power sleeping mode and tonido detects that and will disable apps to avoid filling the internal storage
(1) The TonidoPlug's internal storage space is very limited. Unless you attach an external storage device, your Tonido applications will run out of space. To fix this, simply connect a storage device and then restart the TonidoPlug by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
To free up room on the TonidoPlug's internal memory, launch TonidoPlug Admin, open the Disks tab, and then click Cleanup Space.
(2) Remember that upgrading your TonidoPlug is a two-step process: first, you need to update the core Tonido software, and then your applications need updated to work with the new version. To fix this, follow the steps in upgrading to latest Tonido.
(3) See Step 6 of Installation, First Steps
(4) Disable power saving mode on your hard drive