TonidoPlug: Access my USB Drives in Windows Explorer, Mac OSX Finder
Within your LAN: First Determine your Plug's IP Address
1. Open http://www.tonidoplug.com/ip using a web browser from a computer in the same local network as your TonidoPlug.
2. Note the private IP address listed in the page e.g 192.168.1.3. This is your Plug's local IP Address.
1. Type \\192.168.1.3\ (your TonidoPlug's IP address) in your windows explorer, you should see your external hard drive connected to the plug.
2. You can browse like any other folder and you can map this location if you want to.
1. Type \\192.168.1.3\ (your TonidoPlug's IP address) in your Finder -> Connect to Server dialog
1. Open "Places"->Connect to Server and then hit "Connect".