Tonido on Ubuntu
· Tonido runs on Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu 8.04 and above
· Tonido comes as a Debian package
· Tonido has not been tested on previous versions of Ubuntu
· Tonido can be installed on 64 bit versions of Ubuntu. See instructions below.
1. Download TonidoSetup_i686.deb
2. Double-Click on it and click "Install Package"
3. Start Tonido from Applications->Internet->Tonido
64 bit Systems
We don't have a Tonido package for 64 bit yet. Meanwhile, you might want to try this:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
After installation, you can either launch by running tonido.sh or using GTK icon tray.
To run Tonido.sh:
If you are trying to launch Tonido with GTK tray icon support and don't have GTK IA32, then run:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs-gtk