New buggy iOS App

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
3Dscrewer
Super Tonidoid
Super Tonidoid

New buggy iOS App

Postby 3Dscrewer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:15 am

rivera.ernesto wrote:
Tonido 7.7 has been released with lots of bug fixes including music playback.

I found out, there is a difference between iPhone App and iPad App. The iPhone App is not able to stream FLAC and ALAC coded files, even if iOS is supporting it .... but iPad can do it.
If you delete the iPhone App, there are the settings not deleted.
If you re install the app, all settings are still available (even after reboot), that’s absolutely annoying and also a security flaw.

Oh .... and if you open the settings for Bitrate (320k and so on @iPhone) you can tap on “hide” but nothing happens... even if you choose another folder and another track, the screen comes back but with empty square, only hide is seen.
iPad works fine

Why is the iPad APP not switching the orientation? Only horizontal is a joke isn't it? .... and if you are using the App during the time you got a new IP from ISP causes the APP to crash (only seen @iPad)

So far the new iOS App ....

Stach
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Re: New buggy iOS App

Postby Stach » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 pm

I feel your pain and am experiencing the exact same problems with the iPhone app. I've never tried the iPad app but i agree, why can't they just take the iPad app, make it universal, and that would solve a lot of problems. Please fix the iPhone app ASAP so that FLAC files are playable.

-Stach

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”