Has Tonido Support Been Discontinued?

Support for your TonidoPlug
Enad
Guru Tonidoid
Guru Tonidoid

Has Tonido Support Been Discontinued?

Postby Enad » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:07 am

Hello,

I've been using the Plug2 for years now and love it. Recently, I've noticed that there seems to be a lack of support on this forum. So, I visited tonido.com and noticed that there is no way to purchase a Plug.

Would it be correct that Tonido support and TonidoPlug2 have been discontinued?

Enad

Enad
Guru Tonidoid
Guru Tonidoid

Re: Has Tonido Support Been Discontinued?

Postby Enad » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:07 am

Well ... judging from the sound of the crickets, the answer to my earlier post is most likely:

"Why, yes, we have discontinued support for the Tonido Plug and Tonido apps. Thanks for your purchase, we hope everything works out well for you and that you have a really good life."

dglp
Veteran Tonidoid
Veteran Tonidoid

Postby dglp » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Enad wrote:I've been using the Plug2 for years now and love it. Recently, I've noticed that there seems to be a lack of support on this forum. So, I visited tonido
Enad
Hi Enad, there might still be a source of unused stock. I'll get a link if you're interested.
And if you are interested in spares, I may have two plugs I'd be happy to part with.

Enad
Guru Tonidoid
Guru Tonidoid

Postby Enad » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 am

Hi Enad, there might still be a source of unused stock. I'll get a link if you're interested.
And if you are interested in spares, I may have two plugs I'd be happy to part with.

I would possibly interested in having a backup plug. However, if support completely vanishes would they be worth anything?

Return to “TonidoPlug Support”