Unable to go back when NEF detailed view is selected

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
marchino
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Unable to go back when NEF detailed view is selected

Postby marchino » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi I'm reporting an issue with Tonido app running on an iphone6 with ios8 (upgraded). Synchronisation with Tonido free server on OSX and file listing are surprisingly quick. Selecting the detail of a NEF (Nikon RAW format file) from the preview panel it opens and lets me navigate within the folder, but something weird happens :shock:: the navigation link in the banner above, which is the only way to go back to the upper level of the tree, disappears and there's no way to make it appear again. I've tried to close the app but as I opened it back it was still showing the same photo. The only thing I could do was to uninstall and re-install the app, but I'm sure that is not the behaviour it was meant to be..Help please.

rydgaze
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: Unable to go back when NEF detailed view is selected

Postby rydgaze » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 pm

When you are in the image viewer mode (when it shows the image in full screen) the top and bottom bars are hidden. You simply need to tap the image for them to reappear. YOu can hit "done" to close the image viewer

marchino
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

[SOLVED]Re: Unable to go back when NEF detailed view is sele

Postby marchino » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:02 am

rydgaze wrote:When you are in the image viewer mode (when it shows the image in full screen) the top and bottom bars are hidden. You simply need to tap the image for them to reappear. YOu can hit "done" to close the image viewer

Yes! That was what I had been expecting but wasn't allowed to do.. Now it works so I assume it has been fixed. Thank you for your quick answer and solution!

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”