how to reset sync status?

New Sync App released in 13.0 (October 2016)
gigel
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

how to reset sync status?

Postby gigel » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:45 pm

I have disabled camera upload on iphone app and I have used rsync to synchronize iphone with the filesystem beneath the tonidoconsole server running on ubuntu 16.04

this means new files taken with phone camera have appeared in the directory where tonido saves them.

when i decided to use tonido again and re-enabled camera uploads, in the ios app upload fails with exception message "a file upload failed. this could be an intermittent network failure. retry will be attempted automatically"

how do i make tonido "see" that the files are already there and correlate this state with it's internal state?

what i like at rsync is that i get the image file timestamps identical to what is stored inside ios filesystem in the DCIM directory, while tonido makes modification times on server based on the moment the files are transferred (and i want the original file timestamp, not when i copy it)

tonido.log here available for download for one week https://www.pastefile.com/lM4Pla

gigel
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Re: how to reset sync status?

Postby gigel » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:10 pm

i see there are several sqlite3 files. can i mess with them to insert some rows to make it accept the new files already on disk?

Return to “Tonido Sync 2”