Location not available

Support forum for Tonido Drive
drtomrug
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Location not available

Postby drtomrug » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Windows 7 on an HP laptop (server) TonidoDrive server version 7.83.0.27601

Windows 7 on an HP laptop (client) and Windows 7 on an HP desktop (client). Tonido Drive client v 7.83.0.27601

On many occasions, if I open Computer: TonidoDrive (H:) then subfolders, I will be able to access the files/folders. If I leave it open and try the very same folder again, I get a message stating that the location is unavailable. If I go to the address bar and click on TonidoDrive (H:) and navigate back to the same folder that was unavailable, it can be accessed again. An example is available on my dropbox folder (dropbox because I cannot yet directly save an iPhone video to my Tonido drive):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ro6zxnncsga9 ... v.mov?dl=0

The same problem occurs if I am working with a Microsoft Word document: I will open it from the TonidoDrive location, make changes. The first save is OK but subsequent saves result in a similar location not available error message. However, if I save it with "save as..." then I can save it in the same location.

Any advice...? the advice from 2014 with this issue resulted in "update," but there are no additional updates available...

drtomrug

Return to “Tonido Drive - Archived”