Photos are not sorted correctly - iPhone app

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
bhowehome
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Photos are not sorted correctly - iPhone app

Postby bhowehome » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:12 pm

I have the latest iPhone app. When I view the Photos "folder" the initial folder structure is sorted by recent month first - at the time of this post October 2014. This is correct... however when I go into the current month (or previous months) the photos are sorted by from the 1st to 31st which is the reverse. It should be sorted from present to the 1st of the month -- or in reverse date order.

On the Server (and/or Webviewer) from the computer they are sorted correctly within each respective month - by reverse date order.

I've searched if there is a setting for this and have not been able to uncover anything.

I'm using the Tonido Server, on Windows 7 x64 bit Pro, version 5.80.0.26973; iPhone app 7.1

Please advise - Thanks.

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Re: Photos are not sorted correctly - iPhone app

Postby madhan » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:57 pm

I don't think there is a setting for this, it might be just the behavior of the iphone.

bhowehome
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby bhowehome » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:29 pm

It should be fixable? The app needs to display the photos by reverse date order... Sounds like incomplete development to me. :o

rydgaze
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby rydgaze » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:58 am

If we get enough feedback that users prefer descending sorting instead of ascending then it will be changed.

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”