Blackberry App World Not Available

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
ingrouille
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Blackberry App World Not Available

Postby ingrouille » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm

I live in Canada and use Telus as my carrier. When I search App World for Tonido it comes up blank. I've always installed using a link from the Tonido site. Recently I've tried installing v2 but find that the install is only available via App World this time.
When I click on a link from the web based App World it opens App World on my Blackberry but says the app is not available using my carrier.
Can a link be put on the Tonido site to directly install the app, bypassing App World?
Or can the issue with App World using Telus be addressed? I'd prefer using App World.

Thanks.

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Re: Blackberry App World Not Available

Postby madhan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:56 pm

What BB phone are you using? We only set compatibility with certain phones and that could be the issue with you installing from BB App store.

ingrouille
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby ingrouille » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Blackberry Curve 8350 on Telus.
Thanks

charindex
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby charindex » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 pm

There was a model called 8350i on the Blackberry app world. We just enabled support for that model. Please check after 24 hours in BB appstore for Tonido.

If you don't see it on the BB store or if you have trouble accessing the software let us know, we will email a private URL to download the file.

Even if it works, please let us know. Thanks.

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”