Music Player bug on Droid 2

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
PeterBB
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Music Player bug on Droid 2

Postby PeterBB » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 am

Hey there!

I got everything set up, and things seem to be working alright in general. I'm running into an annoying bug with the music player, however. When I browse to a song, it successfully starts playing it. However, some time later (I believe when the screen goes black?) it starts playing it again, and the two versions play simultaneously.

This goes along with the music player working weirdly. I've tried this twice. The first time, it seemed to think it wasn't playing anything, even though I was hearing the song twice! Even when I logged out, it didn't stop until I forced close. The second time, I saw the music player, but it force closed as soon as I hit the pause button.

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: Music Player bug on Droid 2

Postby gumbo » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:36 pm

PeterBB wrote:. When I browse to a song, it successfully starts playing it. However, some time later (I believe when the screen goes black?) it starts playing it again, and the two versions play simultaneously.

we havent seen this issue but I can think of why this could be the case. Will fix it next version..

PeterBB wrote:The second time, I saw the music player, but it force closed as soon as I hit the pause button.

How long did the song play before you hit pause?

PeterBB
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby PeterBB » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 pm

gumbo wrote:
PeterBB wrote:. When I browse to a song, it successfully starts playing it. However, some time later (I believe when the screen goes black?) it starts playing it again, and the two versions play simultaneously.

we havent seen this issue but I can think of why this could be the case. Will fix it next version..

Excellent! Thank you. How often do new versions come out?

PeterBB wrote:The second time, I saw the music player, but it force closed as soon as I hit the pause button.

How long did the song play before you hit pause?

I was testing the bug I mentioned earlier. I put on a song, let it play until it started playing again, and then turned the screen back on. So, a minute probably? My non-expert assumption was that it was related to the first bug.

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby gumbo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Can you pl try the latest version that we released yesterday?

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”