Android App Is Available in the Market

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Android App Is Available in the Market

Postby gumbo » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Hello all - Android app is available in the market. Pl do try it and give us your rating and comments.

Beta users - the released version of the App supports videos (mp4) and includes some performance improvements. So 2 good reasons to try the released version !!

newl
Veteran Tonidoid
Veteran Tonidoid

Re: Android App Is Available in the Market

Postby newl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:50 am

It installed just fine and I am finally able to log into my plug remotely with it now.

It does still have the capital letter issue with the username though which I believe that you guys are already aware of as well as the return button doesn't exit the application, one has to use the Home button and then the task list to kill it (Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.1 update 1).

Any plans on adding a torrent interface? That is pretty much all I use this particular plug for. My other one runs TwonkyMediaServer.

Thanks for the hard work guys!

TrailorParkKid
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby TrailorParkKid » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 pm

I would love to say awesome, but I think Moto Droid users are still having issues with logging in. I still get the "Profile already logged in" error. As stated in another thread, I really want to use and support this app/service, but unless this is resolved I'm going to find it hard to do so :?

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby gumbo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 am

We have release a new version with a fix for the "Profile Already Logged In" issue. I have started a new thread for this issue. If you still face this problem pl post your it in the new thread

kingoftowns
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby kingoftowns » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:55 am

downloaded the app from the market but it crashes and force closes as soon as i try to launch it. Droid Incredible, rooted running vanilla 2.2 (Skyraider 3.0 RC3 ROM)

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby gumbo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

This is the first time, a user has reported such an issue.. Is it possible to submit the crash report?

Is any other app running?

Did you try uninstall and try re-install ?

salt
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby salt » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 am

I installed Tonido on my HTC Desire and it FC every time. I reinstalled it, restarted the phone, reinstalled it, no luck. Really like this idea, Please Help!

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby gumbo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 am

Can you pl send an email to support@codelathe.com with Subject: Android App Crash - cant open the app
Since we dont have crash reports, we are going to make a educated guess on where it is crashing. We will create a special build and send an email with a link to apk (just to see if a fix works for you.) If it works we will release it in next update.

I'm going to open a new thread for this issue. you can post your comments in the new thread..

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby gumbo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Loaded a new version of the app in the market. can you pl try App version 8?

RaiD
Veteran Tonidoid
Veteran Tonidoid

Postby RaiD » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:19 am

Can you please include a changelog of some sort within the app market? I like to know what has changed/updated/added...still anxious to get SSL support in the app!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”