Music Playback

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
lunar
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Music Playback

Postby lunar » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 pm

A weird occurrence when trying to play some music. In my music folder I have a mix of folders and music files, example:

My Music
-Folder1
-Folder2
-Folder3
-MusicFile1.mp3
-MusicFile2.mp3
-MusicFile3.mp3
-MusicFile4.mp3
-MusicFile5.mp3

When I try to play MusicFile1, the music player tries to open and play Folder1. Which obviously doesn't work and errors out saying "Error in playing the song." The same goes with MusicFile2-Folder2, MusicFile3-Folder3. When I play MusicFile4 it starts to play MusicFile1 with no errors. MusicFile5 plays MusicFile2 etc. etc. It does this for all folders in my music library that contain both folders and files.

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: Music Playback

Postby gumbo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:36 am

Thank you for your feedback.
We will add this as a bug and fix it in next release.

rav3nous
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby rav3nous » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:55 pm

lunar wrote:A weird occurrence when trying to play some music. In my music folder I have a mix of folders and music files, example:

My Music
-Folder1
-Folder2
-Folder3
-MusicFile1.mp3
-MusicFile2.mp3
-MusicFile3.mp3
-MusicFile4.mp3
-MusicFile5.mp3

When I try to play MusicFile1, the music player tries to open and play Folder1. Which obviously doesn't work and errors out saying "Error in playing the song." The same goes with MusicFile2-Folder2, MusicFile3-Folder3. When I play MusicFile4 it starts to play MusicFile1 with no errors. MusicFile5 plays MusicFile2 etc. etc. It does this for all folders in my music library that contain both folders and files.

To expand more on this, it's not just folders in the directory, it's any files as far as I can tell that aren't music. I have .m3u and .sfv files in most of my directories and it exhibits the same behavior.

rydgaze
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby rydgaze » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Did you try this with Android Beta 2? Can you please verify if this issue is fixed.

Thanks and Regards

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”