Android feedback - Samsung Galaxy S

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
ToniFan
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Android feedback - Samsung Galaxy S

Postby ToniFan » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 am

Hey guys,

I'm utterly delighted there's an Android app available, and keen to provide some user feedback. These are some of my experiences so far:

When viewing images, it's difficult to scroll through. The arrow buttons appear unresponsive, and there's no indication as to whether it's loading or just not responded.

Directories with special characters seem to pose a problem for browsing files. I get returned to the root of the computer when I try and load a directory with an ampersand or apostrophe.

Music playing works well, but it would be really nice if it started buffering the next song before the end of the first. There's a problem with the play-time too, it's about 3 times too slow! Also, the pause button acts as a stop button - resetting the song to the beginning.

Also, if I choose to share a file from the android app, it would be nice to be able to set a time until expiry, either by default from the server, or an option when sharing. Having files publicly viewable without expiry seems to leave users open to privacy issues.

TF.

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Re: Android feedback - Samsung Galaxy S

Postby madhan » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Our guys are looking into these issues. And once we fix many of them, we will release updated versions.

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”