Android - "Exit Tonido" doesn't

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
avion
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Android - "Exit Tonido" doesn't

Postby avion » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:18 am

When pressing "Exit Tonido" I am switched to a blank page and not out of the application. From that page I can press the back button and find myself in the login page. If I cancel from this login page the next time I run the app my credentials are lost and I need to retype everything.

Original Droid with Froyo.

Avi

gumbo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: Android - "Exit Tonido" doesn't

Postby gumbo » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:18 am

What you have described is definitely a bug. Can you tell us from which page did you hit the exit button?

Right behavior is exit button should take users to login page. Difference between logout and exit is "Logout clears all the credentials" and "exit keeps the credentials and takes users to login page".

avion
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Postby avion » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 am

It is not consistent. Sometimes "Exit Tinido" works and sometimes it does not. It seems that once I open a document (any file) the exit stops exiting and instead brings me to a blank page which has no menu and from which I need to hit the back button to get to the login page.

theacoustician
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Postby theacoustician » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 am

I can confirm this behavior. The exit button doesn't work on *most* screens.

I've also noticed that hitting the Menu button on the handset (the one with the 4 horizontal lines) doesn't always bring up the menu. It sometimes takes me back to the home folder.

I'm using a Droid running Cyanogen 6.0.0

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”