Tonido BlackBerry w/out Relay Service

Support for Tonido on Mobile including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and mobile devices
minamhere
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Tonido BlackBerry w/out Relay Service

Postby minamhere » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:36 pm

I have been using the Tonido client for Blackberry for the last week or so. I had been configured to use the Tonido Relay service until I got around to setting up port forwarding. Once I enabled port forwarding, I stopped using the relay service. As soon as I did this, I was no longer able to access Tonido via the Blackberry client. I just get the "Logging In" message for a minute, then it says "Make sure Tonido is running." I am able to access Tonido via the web, locally and remotely. I can't get back to a configuration screen or anything to check my settings, it just displays that message and quits.

I also turned on SSL today, and I see in other forum posts that the BB client has issues with this, but this problem started before I turned on SSL.

Not sure if there is a question here, or just a survey to see if this is something that others have experienced as well.

Thanks

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Re: Tonido BlackBerry w/out Relay Service

Postby madhan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 am

Since you changed from relay, the URL changes. But if you are unable to switch that is a bug. Our blackberry dev will respond directly to this issue.

Return to “Tonido on Mobile”