I'm very pleased that there is going to be an app for the TonidoPlug / Tonido apps. Overall I like the interface, the photo thumbnail creation and the audio player. Of course it always seems like people have more negative than positive things to say. While, yes, I've found issues, I am still thankful for the creation of the application.
- * If user login info is incorrect, it erases all the data that was put in. It'd be nice if it left all, but the passwords, instead of having to re-type it each time. Als an added feature would be for it to remember you login info - of course I'd add a warning to the user saying it could be potentially unsafe.
* Photos need to auto-fill screen instead of appearing-in-a-corner - could the app use the iPhone's viewer? (I don't know much in the app-dev area, so I could be way out of line)
* I cannot share any file/folder - I received a network error.
Features I'd like to see:
- * In the web version, we're able to view playlists , but in-app, we cannot -It'd be nice if we could.
* The ability to search in-app - I have a thousands of files on my Tonido I'd be nice if I could search certain directories.
* In the music music app - a "back" button in the top-right corner would be nice - mainly because people are used to having this in a majority of iPhone apps, in order to get back to the playlist.
- * Shortcuts - ability to define where particular file folders are - eg.: personal folders or commonly accessed file/s OR a "home screen" in-app that allows for assignable shortcuts - eg.: one goes to the music folder, another goes to the pic folder, etc.
* Ability to create playlists on-the-go
* Multiple photo selection for upload.