Support for your TonidoPlug
Jxpineda
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Re: Resolve common TonidoPlug issues

Postby Jxpineda » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm

No and thank you for your answer...

I try almost everything try to SSH doesn't work
a variety of USB flash drives in order to dhcp clear or collect data nothing works...
try different routers different CAT 5 cables and still nothing
router shows a device on local area but appears to be disconnected

Im just getting tired of it i just got it and i cant use it...

still having red and blue solid lights...

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Postby madhan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

I think there so something wrong either with the HW or with the network setup. At this point, I think the two options are return for another unit or return the unit for a refund.
Please email support@codelathe.com referring to this post.

Paulsmitz
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Postby Paulsmitz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:06 am

Hi, I have woke up this morning and my plug is unreachable, I have unplugged it and plugged it back in and it isn't connecting to the network.

I have tried to add an arp entry for it, use tonido.com/ip and it shows f0:ad:4e:00:0f:eb 192.168.1.132 1 week ago, I have tried booting from usb and got nothing, tried to look for it at my router and its not showing up, connected it directly to my laptop and it self assigns an IP address but does pick up that something was plugged in.

The plug has a blue and red light on it, and the ethernet port lights up with an orange and green light but I just can\'t get it to connect.

I have only had the plug just over a week and am hoping its like hard drives, they either go within the first month or they last for years, I am a little disappointed that it has gone because it was so useful! and I was using it everyday!

Jxpineda
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby Jxpineda » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 pm

:) after a week waiting i got my replacement I'm very happy i m able to fully use my tonidoplug...

but now i have another issue i been reading through the forums for a while and i love my tonido everything was fine i just got it yesterday i fully configure everything i updated to the newest firmware via WEB i was able to stream to my xbox configure my hdd as a nas download torrents, but the tonido resets with certain amount of time and the big problem is that when reboots or resets do not mount the drive as it was.. now... i was about to make a field test on my company to run this and im not able to reset remotely or mount the drive because its says that there's no root access remotely try to do some SSH but says that my pass is wrong DID I MISS SOMETHING?.. i was really happy with it :( but now i cant trust in this thing reset in intervals not in an specific time now i checked the USB drive when i was playing with it i though it was normal because is an external hdd and i supposed that the tonido doesn't have enough power to run correctly so i connect a powered HUB USB 2.0. but still the same reset continuously.. now im far far away and i cant access to my files :( im so sad....if you guys know a solution for that let me know.. please...

Tuxedo
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby Tuxedo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Will definitely try to help. Trying to understand your issue better.
When you say plug resets, do you mean that you loose access to Tonido completely or you loose access just to the hard disk after sometime.

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Postby madhan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Can I request that you start a new thread instead of posting in the same thread?

frankis78
Super Tonidoid
Super Tonidoid

Postby frankis78 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 am

Hello

I have a problem that i only get white screen when i access the plug.
I can find the plug on tonidoplug.com/ip , but when i access the plugs ui, i just get white screen, and after a while i get unable to access server.
I can access it with ftp, but not from browser.

After a disconnect and connect of power to the plug, it appears again, but just for few minutes, and then disconnect again.

Any suggestions?

frankis78
Super Tonidoid
Super Tonidoid

Postby frankis78 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 am

Update

When i stop and start tonido service, then it work again.

but only for few minute, and then i loose connection.
Looks like it is running under high load

Return to “TonidoPlug Support”