Tonido First Use

Support for your TonidoPlug
MaLaCoiD
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Re: Tonido First Use

Postby MaLaCoiD » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 pm

The key is to know what IP the Plug got from your router. From there you can try to HTTP to port 10001 or SSH to port 22. Maybe the plug got a new IP after the update and didn't update the relay server. So power down the plug and your router. Bring up the router and 10 min after, bring up the plug. Do you know how to check your router to see what IP's it's giving out? Also check the relay page again after this. You should be able to ping the Plug.

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Tonido First Use

Postby madhan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:34 am

Just to verify, is your plug v1 or v2?

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Postby madhan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 am

The picture shown in http://www.tonidoplug.com/ is TonidoPlug v2. Everything else is v1.

rmccrea
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Postby rmccrea » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 pm

I've just received my tondioplus and having a similar problem with v1. It may be just because I'm a newbie, but I do get logged on OK, however when i try to 'check or updates' I get message window similar to the one above. "unable to connect to server". It's like there' s no operating system installed, or a component is missing. I also get this trying to navigate to the other tabs in "settings". Any help would be appreciated.

rmccrea
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Postby rmccrea » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 pm

omg, it was cookies. make sure you have cookies enabled or this ipaddress.... :geek:

Return to “TonidoPlug Support”