Tonido Shell 1.4.0.37494 (Plug/Windows/Linux)

Questions related to developing on the Tonido Platform
maartenraap
Guru Tonidoid
Guru Tonidoid

Re: Tonido Shell 1.2.0.43305 (Plug/Windows)

Postby maartenraap » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 am

facelessuser wrote:I am assuming that you also deleted your tonido shell plugin data folder as I requested via the PM. Was a userconfig.sqlite file created in your plugindata/tonidoshell folder after you tried the debug package I set you?

The chrome javascript error, I think, is a red herring. I think the firefox javascript error is more likely since it makes sense that the FF JS error is accompanying the PDO error. The Chrome JS error makes no sense, but you are having the PDO error there as well.

This is what I suspect is happening. For some reason, on your plug, tonido shell is having an issue creating and/or parsing the database for alisases and shellmarks. Since the command handler is failing with with this PDO error (database error), we get the javascript error on the interface side when the command handler fails. The command handler is not able to properly execute and parse the command because it is failing with the PDO error.

maartenraap wrote:Thanks,

I allready have a webserver by the way according to the http://tonidouser.com/doku.php?id=advan ... tonidoplug

Could this give conflicts because I maybe don't have the latest php mysql version?

Here is the bigger issue. I cannot reproduce your issue in any way. Database creation and reading and writing works every time on my side no matter what I do.

Tonido comes with its own PHP server and SQL lite server already, and then you are installing a second PHP server. There may be conflict because you have two PHP servers installed. It makes it much more difficult when someone has a nonstandard plug. I do not have the resources to have multiple plugs with different nonstandard setups for testing.

I can maybe this one time disable the aliases and shellmarks feature in a custom version so you can have a working version, but maintaining a separate non standard version is probably not going to happen. Tonido Shell is coded for the Tonido Plug's factory setup, after it has been modified, I can not guarantee my software will work. If you are able to reproduce this issue on a Plug with factory defaults, then it would point to an issue on my side, but currently, there is a high probability that your issue is tied to having two php servers.

I just reflashed my tonido, and did all steps again

I tried getting lighttpd working with the php server of the tonido, but I just couldn't figure it out. I kept getting errors about fastcgi.

But the shell is working, but after i installted php5-cgi it stopped working again.

Anyone has an idea how to provide the correct php info to lighttpd?

maartenraap
Guru Tonidoid
Guru Tonidoid

Re: Tonido Shell 1.3.1.49105 Final (Plug/Windows/Linux)

Postby maartenraap » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 pm

getting lighttpd working with the tonido php would be the best option tough, since then other users could profide from it to

devbloke
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: Tonido Shell 1.3.2.29758 Final (Plug/Windows/Linux)

Postby devbloke » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:45 pm

@facelessuser
We have deployed your latest update.

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Postby madhan » Fri May 25, 2012 12:11 pm

The real answer: No one really knows. :D

makingspace
Veteran Tonidoid
Veteran Tonidoid

Postby makingspace » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 pm

is this ap useful for non-programmers...not sure what this is about.

Return to “Tonido Platform Development”