This may be a simple one - but there doesn't appear to be a way to return to the main screen in the iOS app.
I've uploaded pics to explain, but here's the general idea:
1. Open the Tonido iOS app.
2. Select server to look at files.
From there, the only way to select a different server, or to get to the Camera uploader, you have to force quit the app.
Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Once you select a server, you cannot get back to THIS screen to select another server, or Camera Upload.
- IMG_5348.PNG (97.36 KiB) Viewed 5590 times
- Once in this screen, there's no way to get back to Camera upload.
- IMG_5349 2.PNG (161.48 KiB) Viewed 5590 times
You need to select the "logout" option to go back to main screen. It is infact shown in the second screenshot you have posted.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests