Itunes Playlist

Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
MrLefty
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Re: Itunes Playlist

Postby MrLefty » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:44 pm

I tried this again with the latest version, 4.77.0.25919. It is still a problem, and also affects the new Camera Uploads setting, too. When I click the check box for "Enable Indexing," the whole page refreshes. When I check "Enable Mobile Devices Camera Uploads" or "Enable Import" for iTunes, nothing else visible happens besides the box being checked. I can see that there are gets for setmmbackup?mmstatus=0 and enableimporter?enable=1 being made, but the server is not saving the changes. Tested in latest stable Chrome and IE 11.
Attachments
tonido.log
(431.35 KiB) Downloaded 253 times

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Postby madhan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Please change the log level to "trace" and redo the operation and then upload the log file.

Kalvinator
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 am

Has there been any progress made on this issue?

MrLefty
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby MrLefty » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:20 pm

I am attaching a trace log of checking "Enable Import" under iTunes (initially clear) and unchecking "Enable Mobile Devices Camera Uploads", clicking Files, then back to Settings, Misc. My actions have no effect; they are back to cleared and checked, respectively.

Even though "Enable Import" doesn't stay checked under iTunes, I found that leaving "Enable Indexing" checked, even though there are no folders added, means that Music shows up when accessing through the app on my iPhone, and there are my iTunes playlists. So even though it looks wrong in the web UI, it does what I need it to do.
Attachments
tonido trace.log
(580 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

Beno
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby Beno » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:20 pm

I am also having a problem with itunes playlists. I have attached a trace log that clearly shows that Tonido is finding my playlists but yet they show up with 0 items visible in the player.

HELP!!!!!!!
Attachments
tonido trace log.txt
(556.88 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

colito
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby colito » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Is there a solution to this please? I can browse my iTunes library on my device but no playlists are showing up. The 'iTunes Playlist Import - Enable Import' check box wont stay checked. Attached is log file after setting to debug.

thanks
Attachments
tonido (2).log
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 175 times

sentryl
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby sentryl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:40 pm

colito wrote:Is there a solution to this please? I can browse my iTunes library on my device but no playlists are showing up. The 'iTunes Playlist Import - Enable Import' check box wont stay checked. Attached is log file after setting to debug.

thanks

I see that nothing has be posted on this topic since August 2015
Did this get resolved?
I am having the same problem. Cannot set iTunes playlist check box (it unchecks it)

Sreeja
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby Sreeja » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:59 am

We are able to reproduce this issue. We'll let you know once we get an update from the development team.

Return to “Tonido Software”