First step, setup TonidoFox plugin
1) In FF, goto Tools->Addons. Select "TonidoFox" from the list. Click on options.
2) Enter your IP address or <profilename>.tonidoid.com. Note: Don't include any http or https here. Just the host information.
3) For the port, enter "10001" if you have setup port forwarding or enter "80" if you have relay enabled.
4) Click OK to save
Next step is to login into your tonido once. The reason to do this is because tonidofox plugin doesn't accept your profile login ID and password. So you have to open a FF session and login to your profile once.
1) Close the all the FF popup windows.
2) Open the URL http://<hostinformation>/ui/core/index.html and login to your profle.
Note: your <hostinformation> should match the values you entered in the plugin configuration. Either IP address of <profilename>.tonidoid.com.
Now give a minute, the plugin will connect to your tonido server and icon will turn orange.