We would love to help you figure out any problem you might have, so we encourage you to post in our forum. But in order to help you quicker, we request that you follow some guidelines.
1) Before posting, do check by searching the forum and looking at our help (http://www.tonido.com/support) to see if your question has already been answered. The reason we say that is not because we are lazy, but because it takes far longer time to get your question answered in the forums and we want to help you as quickly as we can.
2) Read the documentation and help at http://www.tonido.com/support
Many of the questions are answered there. We recently changed our help system so if you have an old link that is not working, please subsitute 'oldsupport' instead of 'support' in the URL.
3) A community wiki with user tips etc is at http://www.tonido.com/communitywiki/doku.php Please check if your question is answered there. You are encouraged to contribute back to the wiki to help other users if you found it useful.
POST NEW TOPIC
4) Please post a new topic about a problem instead of posting on another thread unless you are commenting or seconding a feature request.
5) Please be specific about your problem. The more specific you are, the faster we can zero in on the issue. Please also state the following information:
OS: Whether Windows, Mac, Linux or TonidoPlug
6) Add additional information about the problem whenever possible. Screenshots, log files (http://www.tonido.com/support/display/d ... o+Log+File) are always welcome.
7) We usually respond several times during the day (US time), but it might take longer during holidays or weekends, so please bear with us. We will read every single forum post here.
8) Please do not verbally assault, harass, or degrade other community members or use profanity or foul language in this site. Any such postings will be removed without providing any reason whatsoever or the profile banned from the forums.
9) Please don't send PM's to the admins expecting replies. We usually respond to most questions directly in the forums and prefer not to respond to PMs.
That's it. Happy Posting!
Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests