Musicsharing / Webradio

Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
agrajag
Veteran Tonidoid
Veteran Tonidoid

Musicsharing / Webradio

Postby agrajag » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:17 am

• Adding the collections from other Users in my tonido group to the collection-List. So i can mix up my local files with files from other tonido users on my group in one Playlist. The Track are than streamed directly from the remote plug (the plug from an other user) when played. If the remote Tonido is offline the Tracks/Collections should marked red and should be skipped on the playlist.
  • Some kind of sharing the Tracks like the Photos-App does with photos.(download the files, instead of streaming like in the first point)
  • some kind of webradio, so that i can listen to my music from any (Hardware!)radio-client

elumenati
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Re: Musicsharing / Webradio

Postby elumenati » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:58 pm

It's so very close... Right now all I can do is create a user account with access to my music/jukebox settings. They can play my playlists etc. But I am totally with you, I want a WebRadio application.

What I've been experimenting with (so far unsuccessfully) is using the EXT button to export an m3u playlist. This works fine within a LAN. But I can not get it to work across the net. When I try for example to play music on my tonidoplug setup at work, the jukebox app works fine. I then hit the EXT button and try to play the music in Winamp. The play list loads but I get a [server full] error on each song. The m3u entries look like this (I changed the IP address);

http://66.135.53.225:80/app/jukebox/get ... songid=119

Does the error have something to do with port 80? Do I have to open this port on the plug?

D'

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Re: Musicsharing / Webradio

Postby madhan » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Yes, you have to open the port.

Return to “Tonido Software”