My won't upload local files any more

Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
McGrath
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

My won't upload local files any more

Postby McGrath » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:34 pm

I use Tonido on my PC to enable me to store video and other files from my iPad, which only has the limited storage of iPads. I load the files to the Tonido app on my iPad from the iPad browser, and then open up a folder on my PC from the iPad, and upload the file from the Tonido app on my iPad. Works like a charm. Except now I can't do it.

I've reloaded the iPad App, and that didn’t make any difference. So I uninstalled Tonido on the PC, and then reinstalled it. I couldn't manage to download from the Tonido website (when I clicked for the download it congratulated me for downloading it, but it didn't in fact download anything),but I had an old installler from a couple of years ago on my PC, so I used that. It worked fine at first- but now it's stopped working, and when I repeated the process it still wouldn’t work for uploading files. It lets me view the files from my iPad, play them, but if I want to load files to the PC I have to do it another way. (I use a HooToo.)

Anybody got any ideas for sorting this problem? Or for downloading the most current Tonido from the Internet, in case that's the problem.

McGrath
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Re: My Toonido won't upload local files any more

Postby McGrath » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:07 pm

McGrath wrote:I use Tonido on my PC to enable me to store video and other files from my iPad, which only has the limited storage of iPads. I load the files to the Tonido app on my iPad from the iPad browser, and then open up a folder on my PC from the iPad, and upload the file from the Tonido app on my iPad. Works like a charm. Except now I can't do it.

I've reloaded the iPad App, and that didn’t make any difference. So I uninstalled Tonido on the PC, and then reinstalled it. I couldn't manage to download from the Tonido website (when I clicked for the download it congratulated me for downloading it, but it didn't in fact download anything),but I had an old installler from a couple of years ago on my PC, so I used that. It worked fine at first- but now it's stopped working, and when I repeated the process it still wouldn’t work for uploading files. It lets me view the files from my iPad, play them, but if I want to load files to the PC I have to do it another way. (I use a HooToo.)

Anybody got any ideas for sorting this problem? Or for downloading the most current Tonido from the Internet, in case that's the problem.

Return to “Tonido Software”