No files showing on PC or Mac?

Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
and227
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

No files showing on PC or Mac?

Postby and227 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:25 pm

I have setup a home server using unraid (linux based). The software seems to work through the web GUI and the mobile app. The files and folders all show up. I installed the mac and pc app and the app shows the folders in the sync folder but will not show the files. I have tried every setting I can find with no different results. I want to use this like and assume tonido is like google drive, dropbox, or onedrive. I also want to know is it capable and how do I pick and choose what I want to store locally on each device. On my PC I want different stuff from my mac and different stuff on my wif's mac but some of the same stuff on all of them. I also want to have all the files on my server at all times (obviously). What am I doing wrong to be able to see al the folders AND files in the sync folder

Sreeja
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: No files showing on PC or Mac?

Postby Sreeja » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:04 am

Hello,

Thanks for posting !

Tonido will index folders that are added to index.
If the indexing is set to manual. You have to click the "index now" button to get the contents synced
Please refer https://www.tonido.com/support/display/docs/Index+Files for more info

What am I doing wrong to be able to see al the folders AND files in the sync folder

Do you mean that the sync app is not showing the synced files ?

Return to “Tonido Software”