3Dscrewer
Super Tonidoid
Super Tonidoid

Tonido causes W10P hang up

Postby 3Dscrewer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:23 am

Hi,
since I have got no answer here ...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11674

I have done a complete new setup, even with deleting all leftovers AND all hidden Tonido.db
Starting up reactivating my tonidoid.com domain, setup mandatory things configuring Music Folder, starting scan and I have crashes minute wise.
Starting the loader and Tonido with admin rights and the scan of 220K Music Files is done after round about 40h .... :roll:
BUT I can use the iOS App to connect, in Browser Chrome and Edge I get an Timeout. Removing the Admin rights, starting Tonido and Windows is freezing. No hint in the Windows Events.
I have added the debug log, interesting to see, I have only started once to play the FLAC File, I have had Sound for a second (as usual) and was stopping immediately. I didn't touch again because I know that it is not working.

This problems are existent since Meltdown/InSpectre updates. But before I have used the DATA Backup from the W8.1P installation, there it was not possible to scan the database, but it was working as long I only streamed MP3, playing FLAC Tonido crashes only, now the complete System is freezing.

Regards
Attachments
tonido.zip
Zipped debug Logfile
(30.57 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

3Dscrewer
Super Tonidoid
Super Tonidoid

Re: Tonido causes W10P hang up

Postby 3Dscrewer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:08 am

Because no answers and Tonido seems to be dead, I have switched to Subsonic @Windows10Pro and Nextcloud in Hyper-V virtual environment.
I'm a bit unhappy to leave, but even if Tonido is for free, there should be a very little bit of support.

After weeks, days and hours of trying and testing .... I took my iPad .... :?: :evil:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11680

Return to “Tonido Software”