Cannot refresh license/WebSharePro/WebDAV

Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
dwnldr
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Cannot refresh license/WebSharePro/WebDAV

Postby dwnldr » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:16 am

Greetings to Tonido admins, thank you for accepting my request !

I would like to let go the question here, but i can't help myself without your support.

APP : Tonido Server 4.75.0.25764

First ever i had installed Tonido Server on Mac running OS X El Capitan (10.11). When i that time downloaded the Tonido Server app on my Mac & activated my account, the WebSharePro/WebDAV feature was also for FREE (as exactly now-this time). Regarding to this great thing, i have bought a MacMini specially for "WebDAV Server" purposes. It is an old machine, but absolutely flawless for this kind of use. I installed OS X Leopard (10.5) which was the min. required OS regarding to your homepage. After buying and installing the machine i find out, that OS X Leopard isnt any more supported (app icon crossed...) :( After searching, i find a thread here on the support forum with same issou/question. The answer was, that the only solution is to find "somewhere" an older installer. I spent whole hours of searching, and i find it !
I installed the Tonido Server app (4.75.0.25764), put in my credentials for account recovery and the Tonido started :) BUT, i saw, that the WebSharePro feature was not active = is not installed. If i try to click "install WebSharePro" i receive popup with : "Failed to install application, check permissions of Tonido install directory". If i go to Upgrades tab, there is a sign under Active upgrades about Tonido Pro and a button with "Activate" sign. If i click activate i also receive popup with sign : "Failed to activate Product Upgrade". Can you please help me, how to start WebSharePro feature for using WebDAV drive mounting on other computers ? I have no more Idea what to do...

Thank you very much !

Greetings

Ronnie

Sreeja
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: Cannot refresh license/WebSharePro/WebDAV

Postby Sreeja » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:50 am

Hi,

Upgrade Tonido and try this. If problem persists, let us know.

dwnldr
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Re: Cannot refresh license/WebSharePro/WebDAV

Postby dwnldr » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:15 am

Thank you for you reply, but you didn't read my post.
I give up with Tonido...

Please delete the thread

"Thank you"

Return to “Tonido Software”