Right Click gives error "Tonido Share App not loaded"

Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
deepkent
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Right Click gives error "Tonido Share App not loaded"

Postby deepkent » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

I have Tonido Pro license. I have had two weeks of frustrating problems with Tonido, which have left me tearing my hair out.

It started when the right-click route would not work. I would right-click a file, and get only the error message "Tonido Share App not loaded". I searched the web for this phrase, and found it nowhere. I tried reinstalling the program, but this made no difference - same error message. I uninstalled it again and deleted every single reference to "Tonido" on my computer - including in the registry. Then reinstalled it - same problem.

Could you pl help.

Sreeja
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: Right Click gives error "Tonido Share App not loaded"

Postby Sreeja » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:39 am

deepkent wrote:I have Tonido Pro license. I have had two weeks of frustrating problems with Tonido, which have left me tearing my hair out.

It started when the right-click route would not work. I would right-click a file, and get only the error message "Tonido Share App not loaded". I searched the web for this phrase, and found it nowhere. I tried reinstalling the program, but this made no difference - same error message. I uninstalled it again and deleted every single reference to "Tonido" on my computer - including in the registry. Then reinstalled it - same problem.

Could you pl help.

Hi Deepkent,

Please check the following

1. WebShare/WebSharePro Explorer apps are installed from Tonido->Apps->Manage. Manage will show the list of apps installed.
2. Make sure that the WebShare/WebSharePro, Explorer app is not suspended

deepkent
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby deepkent » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:46 am

Thank you for your reply. At first I was very optimistic: following your instructions I found that all three apps were suspended, so I resumed them (see App01 herewith). I also clicked on "Resu,e all applications", but without any apparent response. I did not close my browser. Then I tried right-clicking a file and using Tonido, but still had the same problem (see App02). I'm not sure how to "make sure that the WebShare/WebSharePro, Explorer app is not suspended". Anything else I can try?
Attachments
Apps 01.JPG
Apps 01.JPG (24.91 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Apps 02.JPG
Apps 02.JPG (23.83 KiB) Viewed 1974 times

nagapriya
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Postby nagapriya » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:23 am

we are unable to reproduce this issue with our latest version - 34066.

what is the version you are using ?

deepkent
Rookie Tonidoid
Rookie Tonidoid

Postby deepkent » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Return to “Tonido Software”