Linux raspberrypi 3.18.11-v7+ #781 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 21 18:07:59 BST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux
System Version : 220.127.116.11596
Message Version : 0.0.0.1
Built on : Nov 7 2014
Using PluginListURL : http://patch.codelathe.com/tonido/live/ ... inlist.xml
Note: the below is reproduced when accessing locally i.e. LAN access via port 10001
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select Settings>Misc
2. In section "Allowed Folders" two options are presented as a radio button group selection: "Allow remote access to all folders" (checked by default) & "Allow remote access to only specific folders".
3. Change the radio button selection to "Allow remote access to only specific folders"
4. An error dialog appears reporting "Failed to enable/disable Allowed Folders"
5. Close the error dialog
6. The radio button selection has changed to "Allow remote access to only specific folders" and a button "Add Allowed Folder" is now visible. NOTE: this button was not visible before changing the state of the radio button group selection
7. Click the "Add Allowed Folder" button
8. A Browse dialog appears allowing browsing of the file system and selection of a folder
9. Choose a folder to be added, click Select button
10. An error dialog appears reporting "Failed to add Allowed Folder"
11. Close the error dialog.
12. The folder is not added to the list
Support for Tonido on the Desktop including Windows/Mac/Linux
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests