Archive for the ‘Quick Tip’ Category
All you have to do is, 1. Select the file/folder you need to share. 2. Click on the options button that appears at the top right corner. 3. Click on “Share Folder”. 4. Click OK 5. Click on any one of the installed app . This will redirect you to the app. You can thereby send the share link of your file/folder. Thats it! Files/Folders are being shared.
1. Connect your Tonido Android app to the server, to which you want to upload your files.
2. After Successfully Logging in, Navigate to the folder that you want to upload to.
3. Now, look at the top right of your app and you will find settings button, click on it
4. Click on “Upload to folder” option, now you will have different options like Photo Library, Video Library, etc.
5. Click on the option you desire to and upload to the system.
Indexing allows Tonido to search for certain file types such as Photos, Audio and Video and organizes them for different type of access. Once files are indexed, different clients such as the web browser, mobile clients can provide rich user experience in accessing those file.
Once a folder is set for indexing, Tonido server will scan the folders and will build an “index” of files based on their meta data. The folders will be rescanned periodically as well to detect changes to the files.
2. Select the folder you need to index
3. Click on “index now” button.
This will add pictures, videos, and music files to music,photos and videos library.
4. To delete an indexed folder , Click on the delete button
The indexed Folder will be deleted
If in case you have changed the password of your account then you can skip the step of recreating an account and follow this basic editing:
1. Open Tonido Android app and give a long press on the account you want to edit.
2. A dialog box opens with an option to edit or delete the account, Click on edit and then OK.
3. Edit and necessary changes and Sign in.
To Create a Application lock :
All you need to do is,
Click on the settings icon that appears at the top left corner.
Click on the “manage application lock “.
Then Click on the “Enable Lock”
Draw the pattern to create application lock
Application lock is now created for your tonido app.
To Change the Application lock :
Click on the settings icon that appears at the top left corner
Click on “Change Lock”.
Draw your old pattern
Now draw your new pattern and confirm
Your Application lock is now changed.
All you need to do is,
1. Play a song using tonido Android app
3. Click on the plus icon in the dialog to create a new playlist and add songs to it or click OK to add songs to default playlist.
4. Enter the name of the playlist and click OK
Your new playlist is now created.
Tonido Server Side
In your Tonido server browser UI,
1. Log into your Tonido server and go to Settings->Misc
2. Under “Mobile Media Backup”, Check if the current “Media Store Location” is the place you want the images/videos to be stored (This is selected by the app automatically if nothing was set by the user). If not, set a correct folder.
Tonido iOS App side
Open your iOS App,
You will see a new icon on the bottom left . Tap that icon to open the Camera Upload settings
The camera upload settings will have a number of options, you need to tap the “Server” to select the Tonido Server to backup the photos and videos to.
If you have multiple Tonido servers that support and have enabled Mobile Media Backup, then they will show up int his list. Tap the server to select it as the backup target.
Thats it! Watch it do its thing..