Tech Tip: How to upload files to your system via Tonido Android app
1. Connect your Tonido Android app to the server, to which you want to upload your files.
2. After Successfully Logging in, Navigate to the folder that you want to upload to.
3. Now, look at the top right of your app and you will find settings button, click on it
4. Click on “Upload to folder” option, now you will have different options like Photo Library, Video Library, etc.
5. Click on the option you desire to and upload to the system.