Android Update (v27) – Upload files from Phone to PC and more…
We are excited to announce an update with a set of new features and some fixes for Android App. Here are the highlights
Upload files from Android device to your computer
You can select multiple files to upload from your Android device to a Computer or to a Tonido device. Two simple steps to upload files
1) Browse to the destination folder and select upload from the menu
2) App will list the local folder and files. Select the files to upload and click ‘upload’ . You can see status of your uploads in the status page
Option to change destination for downloaded files
Many of you had asked for option to change the destination for downloaded files, we have added that as an option in the settings page. Save button will save the settings, if the folder is not present in the path, app will create a folder.
Share pictures while browsing pictures
You can share pictures by clicking on the share button at the top of the picture gallery or in the picture view page.
Prompt to relogin if session is expired
If a session is expired, the app will prompt a dialog giving an option to relogin in the background without going through the login page.
Other fixes/ Improvements
- Fix for Issue: While browsing downloaded files, back click takes to start page instead of parent folder
- Subject of Email will state ‘folder’ or ‘file’ based on what is shared
- Fix for Issue: Switching from LAN and mobile causes blank page in some phones
- Overall UI lift
Please feel free to send us your feedback our way as it helps us fix issues and make other improvements.
Please post in our Tonido on Mobile Forums.