New Tonido Release 2.26 Highlights
This is a minor bug fix patch release, based on a lot of customer feedback and bug reports.
Downloads now work
- There were also issues with downloading certain file types. The files would always be opened in the browser’s content player instead of downloading to the desktop. This has been fixed.
- IE8 downloads did not work. This has been fixed.
Mac OS X Fixes
- MP4, FLAC playback was problematic. It has been fixed.
- Tonido plugins not being loaded on some x86_64 releases. This has been fixed.
- Music Player not playing a music file correctly in some cases
- Zip files uploaded via Webshare now works correctly.
- Uploads now work properly on IE8
- Some minor fixes in Torrent UI
- Fixes a problem with PHP CGI processes
- Fixed issue preventing updates in some cases
- Fixed issue with PHP plugins not getting unloaded properly