Keep folders in sync using Cyberduck and Tonido
Cyberduck is a open source WebDAV client, that enables access to remote files and folders provided by Tonido. The main advantage of using Cyberduck is that it allows quick editing of remote files and saving back to your my computer transparently. It also has a nifty folder synchronization feature.
Here are a bunch of screenshots on how to use Cyberduck with Tonido.
1) First Download and install CyberDuck for Windows (http://cyberduck.ch/)
2) After install, open cyberduck and click on “Open Connection”.
3) Enter your Tonido user name and password
4) Hit “Connect” and you will see a list of files
5) If you want to synchronize a remote folder with a local folder, simply right click on it and hit synchronize.
6) A dialog will popup that will confirm the actions it is going to take
It is that simple!
If you are looking a secure sync software that is trusted by 1000s of enterprise users for file sync, then pl checkout FileCloud. FileCloud offers the best in class file and folder sync for small and large enterprises. Learn more!