New Tonido Release 18.104.22.16808 Highlights
Among all the things that is going on with Tonido we are here again with a new release. This release has a couple of new features and a bunch of small bug fixes.
Webshare and WebsharePro:
The webshare useraccess UI is revamped. Users can now play an entire folder of mp3 songs directly by accessing the share. For better user experience, the UI will be presented with three views file, gallery and music.
When you connect a HDD to TonidoPlug and it maps to a path it will always map to the same path. If multiple HDDs are connected to TonidoPlug through a USB hub, each HDD will always be mounted on the same path.
For example, if there are 2 Flash drives one from SANDISK and other from KINGSTON connected to TonidoPlug through a USB hub. TonidoPlug will randomly map SANDISK to disk1part1 path and map KINGSTON to disk2part2 path or viceversa. And, this disk-to-path map is maintained even if the flash drives are disconnected and re-connected again. Click the Clear DiskDB button to remove this mapping.
Please Note: This is backwards incompatible change that affects users of early versions of TonidoPlugs whose USB disks are mounted on locations like /media/usb0, /media/usb1. It needs an action from your part if you upgrade to the latest Tonido version 2.12 and later. Please see the following for more information.
On plugadmin, two new buttons are added
- Cleanup space – To clean up files under /media/ directory. This is in case the internal disk space of TonidoPlug gets full.
- Clear DiskDB – This is to clean the list that contains the disk to HDD path mappings.
The torrents UI underwent a couple of enhancements.
- Torrents UI now supports pagination.
- UI loading is made more responsive. Torrents will be displayed immediately after adding a new torrent.
- You can directly go to the folder in explorer view where the torrents are stored from the torrent detail screen.
The categories in Thots will now be arranged alphabetically. Also, when public Thots are searched the private Thots will not be displayed.
When profile names are using mixed case then there have been some problems accessing that profile using the relay. After this release, your profile name will always remain in lower case and your display name will reflect what was typed.
- Jukebox will no longer make unnecessary calls to the backend.
- Guest Logins will be logged and displayed as part of activity log.
- Change password and backupwizard dialog will function.
- In websharePro UI the download zip and slideshow will standout.
Please see release notes for complete set of changes.
Thanks for your continuing support and let us know by comments below your feedback!